- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Pink gel food colour, if desired
- 22 miniature marshmallows
- Assorted size candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). In large bowl, knead cookie dough and flour with hands until well mixed
- Reshape dough into 9x1 1/2 -inch (23x3 cm) log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove plastic wrap. Cut cookie dough into 33 slices. Cut 11 slices into 4 equal wedges; shape each wedge into ovals for bunny feet. Place cookie dough slices and bunny feet on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, stir frosting and 1 to 3 drops pink food colour until well blended. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until soft but not translucent.
- To make bunny butt, frost 1 whole cookie slice and 2 bunny feet with frosting. Place bunny feet on bottom of cookie as shown in photo. Place 1 marshmallow in centre of each cookie for tail. Decorate bunny paws with candy sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cookie slices and bunny feet.
- To add ears to your bunny, place candy-coated almonds or jelly beans at top of each cookie.
- You can bake and freeze cookies up to 2 months ahead.