- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/2 can (284 mL) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, onions, mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle cheese in bottom of baked shell. Spread broccoli mixture over cheese. In small bowl, beat milk, eggs and marjoram with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over broccoli mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 30 to 33 minutes longer or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving.