Brie and Cranberry Tarts
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 27 min
A classic sweet and savoury combination, these holiday tarts layer warm brie and sweet cranberry on a bed of buttery pastry. Perfect for sharing and guaranteed to bring smiles around the table.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 200 g round of Brie Cheese, cut into 1.5 cm slices and halved
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
- Press each into 12 x4- inch rectangles, firmly pressing the perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 4 squares, 8 in total and place onto a baking sheet, leaving space between each.
- Using a sharp knife, gently score a smaller rectangle within each square.
- Spread a heaping teaspoon of cranberry sauce onto the smaller triangle.
- Top with brie cheese and cranberries.
- Bake for 12 minutes until puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and top with thyme and fresh cracked pepper.