- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 pkg (225 g) Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with olive or vegetable oil. Unroll dough; separate into triangles. Place triangles in oiled pan with tips toward centre. Press out dough with hands. Bake at 425°F. for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove crust from oven. Sprinkle cheese over partially baked crust. Place cranberry sauce in small bowl; stir to break up pieces. Spoon cranberry sauce by teaspoonfuls evenly over cheese. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 6 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges or squares.