- 8 fully cooked sausage links
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 3/4 cup maple-flavoured syrup
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each sausage link. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with syrup.
- Fully cooked breakfast sausage links make this recipe quick and easy for a weekday breakfast. If using uncooked sausage links, precook them following package directions before wrapping with dough and baking.