- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs, or herb and garlic cream cheese
- 3 oz. (85 g) thinly sliced peameal bacon
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) water
- 1 to 2 tsp (5 to 10 mL) poppy seed
- Pizza sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough on baking sheet, forming 14x11-inch rectangle.
- Spread garlic and herb cheese lengthwise down center 1/3 of rectangle to within 1/2 inch of short ends. Top with peameal bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Alternately cross strips over filling. Fold ends under to seal.
- In small bowl, mix egg yolk and water until well blended. Brush over dough; sprinkle with poppy seed.
- Bake 11 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into crosswise slices. Serve with pizza sauce.