- 1 crust from 1 box (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher (coarse) salt
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 can (398 mL) or 1/2 can (796 mL) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Unroll pie crust on cutting board. Using rolling pin, roll out crust until slighter thinner. With 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut crust into 12 rounds, gathering scraps and rolling out in order to cut last 3 rounds.
- Gently press rounds into 12 ungreased regular-size muffin cups, pressing folds of dough inside cups around sides to make smooth surface.
- In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Fill each cup to top of dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edges of cups to loosen. Turn mini pies out onto cooling rack; turn pies over. If desired, top each with whipped cream. Serve immediately. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Canned pumpkin is sometimes labeled as “pure pumpkin.”
- There will be a little leftover pumpkin mixture. You can either make a few more pies or make a quick mini pumpkin cobbler. Pour the leftover mixture into a small baking dish and sprinkle with 1 package maple-brown sugar instant oatmeal. Top with 1 teaspoon butter cut into small pieces. Bake at 350°F (180°C) 25 to 30 minutes.