- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 lb/1 kg fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place both pie crusts in 15x10x1-inch pan, overlapping slightly. Fit into pan, pressing into corners. Trim edges to about 1/2 inch overhanging sides of pan, then fold over and tuck into pan.
- In large bowl, toss Filling ingredients. Dump into crust.
- In small bowl, mix Topping ingredients with fork. Use fingers to form olive-sized chunks of topping. Scatter over top of filling.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden and blueberry filling is bubbling. Cool slightly. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.