- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 8 Nature Valley™ Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola Bars (4 pouches), crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) skim milk
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3 medium bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 aerosol can whipped cream topping
- Heat oven to 350ºF (325ºF for dark pan). Spray 13x9-inch pan or 12x2-inch round cake pan with butter-flavour or regular nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into quarters; arrange evenly in pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup of the crushed granola bars evenly over dough pieces.
- In large food processor or 5-cup blender, place eggs, milk and condensed milk; cover and process 1 minute. Add bananas; cover and process 1 minute. Pour egg mixture over dough in pan. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup crushed granola bars.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Spoon and spread reserved icing over warm rolls. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
- To serve, spoon baked French toast into shallow bowls or cut into 8 servings. Top each serving with 3 tablespoons blueberries; garnish with 2 tablespoons whipped cream topping.
- To easily crush granola bars, do not unwrap; use rolling pin to crush bars.