- 1 can (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon (6 slices)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet (425°F/220°C for all other pan types). Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Brush with olive oil. Bake 8 minutes.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese. Top with pineapple and bacon.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with blue cheese. Drizzle with honey. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Honey helps balance out the piquant edge of the blue cheese.
- Fresh pineapple is less wet than canned and also adds an acidic brightness.
- Brushing the crust with olive oil helps the crust brown nicely and adds flavour and moisture to this flatbread-style pizza.