Birthday Cake Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 5 hr 0 min
This cinnamon roll dessert is made for sweet celebrations! It’s special enough for a birthday but easy enough to whip up any time you’re craving that birthday cake flavor. Crushed Oreos™ and sprinkles take it over the top and layer on the sweetness, but the cinnamon rolls add the real surprise!
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 4 1/2 cups Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup rainbow candy sprinkles
- 24 Oreo™ Golden birthday cake flavour creme sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed (about 4 cups)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Bake cinnamon rolls as directed on cans for faster bake method. Cool completely, at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate icing containers for later use.
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half horizontally. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, place 12 of the cinnamon roll bottom halves, cut sides up, in single layer. Cut remaining 4 bottom halves into smaller pieces to fill empty spots in between.
- In small microwavable bowl, add icing from both containers; beat in milk with whisk. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or until blended. Pour half of the icing mixture evenly over cinnamon roll layer.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sprinkles. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of soaked cinnamon roll layer. Sprinkle 2 cups of the crushed cookies over cream cheese layer.
- Repeat cinnamon roll layer with remaining 16 cinnamon roll halves, cut sides up, pushing halves into cookie-cream cheese layer. Pour remaining icing mixture over cinnamon roll layer. Drop whipped topping by spoonfuls on top of soaked cinnamon roll layer; spread evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining cookies and sprinkles on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.
- For best results, when crushing sandwich cookies, use fingers to break each cookie into smaller pieces.
- To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper, and place on microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or just until softened.