- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 cups (500 mL) coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at centre, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.
- You can use leftover cut-up cooked chicken breast, or pick up a rotisserie chicken at the supermarket. Remove the chicken from the bones, and cut into bite-size pieces.