- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 cups (500 mL) coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, if desired
- In medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce; set aside.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 18x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; place on large cookie sheet. Spray foil with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto sprayed foil. Starting at centre, press out dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Spray dough with cooking spray.
- Invert dough rectangle directly onto grill rack; peel off foil and return foil to cookie sheet, sprayed side up. Cook uncovered on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-low coals 3 to 5 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. (Watch carefully to prevent burning.) With wide metal pancake turner, turn crust over. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until bottom is set but not brown. Carefully remove from grill; place browned side up on foil. Close grill.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Slide pizza from foil onto grill. Cover grill; cook 3 to 6 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Have all toppings ready to go because the crust cooks quickly. If the crust is cooking too fast, move the pizza to a cooler part of the grill or reduce the heat.