- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) drained finely chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 30-35 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Havarti cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch (30x10 cm) rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes over each rectangle, spreading evenly. Sprinkle each with basil and cheese.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.
- Also great with mozzarella cheese.