- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 4 cups (1 L) French vanilla ice cream
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) toasted pecans, chopped
- 4 digestive cookies, crumbled
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared caramel sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Cut dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) strips.
- Grease 6-cup jumbo muffin tin. Arrange strips of dough in bottom and wrap around edge of 4 muffin cups, making sure to patch around the top so entire cup is covered in dough. Bake, in 2 batches, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely in muffin tin; remove from muffin cups and turn right side up for filling.
- Fill each sundae cup with two small scoops of ice cream and top with sliced bananas, pecans and crumbled cookies. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce before serving.
- To toast pecans: Place pecans on baking sheet and toast in 350°F (180°C) oven for 5 minutes. Let cool completely and chop.
- For a s’mores version, fill sundae cups with crushed graham crackers, melted chocolate and mini marshmallows.