- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2 1/2-inch round. With 1-inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in centre of each round. Dip all sides of biscuits and centres into butter, then into sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle a thin chocolate glaze over baked and cooled doughnuts for a decadent, delicious treat!