- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ Original Crescents
- 3/4 cup chive & onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 jar (170 mL) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons cream cheese spread. Top with artichoke hearts, bacon, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place cut side down 1 inch apart on large ungreased baking sheet. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder. Brush pinwheels with butter mixture.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Want more spice? Substitute jalapeño cream cheese spread for the chive & onion cream cheese spread.
- Frozen spinach can be substituted for fresh spinach in this recipe. Thaw 1/4 cup frozen spinach, squeezing a few times to remove excess water; chop, and continue with recipe.