- 10 slices bacon
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll rolls. While bacon is still warm, place 2 slices bacon on top of 1 unrolled roll; roll back up. Repeat to use up rolls and bacon. Place cinnamon rolls in pan.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with icing; serve warm.
- Bacon grease is a mess. For easy cleanup, carefully pour it into a “bowl” made of aluminum foil, then fold in edges and toss once grease has cooled.