- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 16 dill pickle slices (chips)
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick baking sheet). In small bowl, mix cooked beef, ranch dressing and bacon.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large baking sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in centre. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon beef mixture on the half of each rectangle closest to centre of ring; top each with 2 pickle slices and 1 piece of cheese.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Brush dough lightly with water; sprinkle with sesame seed. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
- Substitute Cheddar cheese with Swiss, Colby-Jack or pepper Jack for different variations. Ground turkey can be used in place of ground beef.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.