- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing performations to seal.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.