Bacon and Egg Crescent Squares
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
Breakfast doesn't get much better than flaky, buttery Pillsbury™ crescents filled with eggs, bacon and lots of flavour! Recipe by Cheeky Kitchen.
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 8 eggs
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, parsley or Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Open and unroll the crescents onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Split each sheet of dough right down the middle, so you have a total of 4 large squares of dough. Pinch perforations together in each square to seal dough seams.
- Fold up the edges of the dough (about 1/2 inch of the edge around each square). Crack two eggs into the center of each dough square. Sprinkle with a bit of Parmesan and a smidgen of salt and pepper.
- Place three slices of bacon across the eggs on each square. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, and additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the dough are golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with basil just before serving, and enjoy!