- 3 apples (a few different kinds)
- 1 bottle Sauvignon blanc wine
- 4 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 4 lemons
- 3 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish)
Pie crust garnish
- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- Put the pie crust onto a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions.
- Juice 2 of the lemons and add to a pitcher. Add in the wine, cider, and vodka. Slice the other 2 lemons and add them to the pitcher. Chop the apples and add them. Add in the cinnamon sticks.
- Serve in a glass with a cinnamon stick stirrer.
- Roughly break or chop the pie crust into jagged triangles. Use the edge of the wine glass to cut a slit into the pie crust to attach it to the rim of the glass as a garnish.