- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) butter, melted
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) apple pie spice
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper, or grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In small bowl, toss apple slices in 1 tablespoon of the melted butter; set aside. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and apple pie spice. Divide mixture evenly among triangles. Top each triangle with apple slice. Starting at short side of each triangle, wrap dough around apple. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown and apples are softened. Cool 5 minutes before serving.