- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, divided
- 4 large baking apples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate biscuits and cut each one into quarters. Scatter into 8-inch (2 L) baking dish and set aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter in large skillet; add apples and cranberries. Cook for about 5 minutes or until apples are tender-crisp. Add sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook for 2 minutes; transfer to dish with biscuits.
- Gently toss biscuits with apple mixture. Melt remaining butter and brush over top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice cream for dessert or top with Greek yogurt for breakfast.
- For an extra-festive indulgence, drizzle with melted white chocolate and candied pecans.
- For a make-ahead option, prepare the apple mixture the night before and assemble just before baking.