- 2 cans (5 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Set aside icing tubs from cinnamon rolls. Separate each can of dough into 5 rolls; cut into quarters.
- Place apple in small bowl. In another small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Add 1/4 cup sugar mixture to apple; toss to coat. Sprinkle half of apple pieces in pan. Roll half of dough pieces in sugar mixture; place on apples in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining apple pieces. Roll remaining dough pieces in sugar mixture; place on apples. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown across top. Cool 10 minutes; run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Place heatproof serving plate over pan and turn over; remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- Drizzle reserved icing over top of bread, allowing some to drizzle down sides. Pull apart to serve; serve warm.
- Try using chopped pear in place of the apple.