Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Don’t order in pizza! Make pizza crescent rolls with your air fryer. They are so simple and quick to make that you will be eating them for snacks, lunch or dinner and even when those unexpected guests pop by!
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato pasta or pizza sauce, heated
- Cut 8-inch (20 cm) round of cooking parchment paper, and place in bottom of air fryer basket.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 3 slices pepperoni, slightly overlapping, on centre of each triangle. Top each with about 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cheese.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place four crescent rolls point side down on parchment paper in air fryer basket. Cover remaining crescent rolls with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
- Set air fryer to 300°F; cook 6 minutes. With tongs, turn over each one; cook 4 to 7 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from air fryer. Repeat with remaining 4 crescent rolls. Serve warm crescents with warm pasta sauce for dipping.
- No parchment paper? No problem! Use a 10-inch (25 cm) piece of foil. Spray with cooking spray before adding crescents to air fryer.
- Round out the meal! Add a simple green salad tossed with Italian dressing.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.