Air Fryer Mini Crescent Dogs
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Try making this easy recipe using your air fryer! Just roll, cook and eat. Bonus: This air fryer pigs in a blanket recipe makes 24 servings—perfect for smaller gatherings or as an after-school treat for kids.
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 24 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds
- Cut 8-inch round of cooking parchment paper. Place in bottom of air fryer basket.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle, and rolling to opposite point; place 12 mini crescent dogs point side down on parchment in air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer to 325°F (160°C); cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crescent tops are light brown. With tongs, turn over each one; bake 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from air fryer. Repeat with remaining 12 mini crescent dogs. Serve warm.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
- To save time, prep 12 mini crescent dogs, and place in the air fryer. While they are cooking, prep the remaining 12.
- Making the mini crescent dogs in two batches gives enough space for each one to cook without touching, so each crescent can cook through to golden brown goodness. If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in more batches.
- Serve crescent dogs with ketchup, horseradish sauce, chili sauce or mustard for dipping.