Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Bites
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 25 min
These poppable cinnamon roll bites are made quick and easy in the air fryer! Dip them in a sweet cream cheese icing for the ultimate breakfast or dessert treat.
- 1 can (351 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (8 count)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125 g (half of 250 g package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- Cut 8-inch round of cooking parchment paper. Place in bottom of air fryer basket.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place 16 pieces in bottom of air fryer basket. Set icing aside.
- Set air fryer to 325°F (160°C); cook 3 minutes. With tongs, turn over each piece; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from air fryer. Repeat with remaining 16 pieces.
- Meanwhile, in large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix cinnamon and granulated sugar. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and softened butter with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in icing sugar, reserved icing and enough milk for dipping consistency.
- Shake warm bites in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm with dipping icing.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
- Serve these bites warm from the air fryer with the cream cheese dip, bacon and fresh berries for a delicious breakfast.