- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 lb rhubarb, cut into 5x1/2-inch sticks (about 4 large stalks)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough on parchment paper; press or roll to form 12x8-inch rectangle, pressing all seams together.
- In small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of the sugar and the cinnamon until blended. Set aside.
- In gallon-size food-storage plastic bag, shake remaining sugar and the orange peel until well blended. Add rhubarb; shake until well coated. Arrange rhubarb in a single layer, down centre of dough, to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle rhubarb with remaining orange sugar. Fold dough edges over rhubarb. Sprinkle dough edges with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown and rhubarb is tender. Serve warm.
- Drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Serve topped with your favorite vanilla ice cream.