- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break cookie dough into small chunks. Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, unwrap cream cheese. Place in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until softened. Stir in icing sugar until smooth. Spread on cookies.
- Pillsbury™ cookie dough can now be eaten raw. So now you can enjoy our cookie dough before and after baking! Look for our "Can Eat Raw" seal on your grocery store shelves.
- Making these for Halloween? Transfer icing to a large resealable food-storage plastic bag, and refrigerate. When ready to ice cookies, cut a tiny piece from a corner of the bag, and squeeze icing out to make jack-o'-lantern faces or crescent shapes for harvest moons.
- In a pinch, canned cream cheese frosting can be used instead of the cream cheese and icing sugar mixture.