- 1 roll (468 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon zest and 1/2 cup lemon juice (from 3 medium lemons)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Break up cookie dough in ungreased 9-inch square pan; press evenly in pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat lemon zest, lemon juice, eggs, flour and icing sugar with whisk, until well mixed. Pour over partially baked cookie crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with additional icing sugar. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 3 rows. Store in refrigerator.
- Feeding a crowd? Double the recipe and bake in a 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Use Key lime juice instead of lemon and turn these into Key Lime Bars.