- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Marinara sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large baking cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup of the pizza cheese, the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Overlap long sides to form 14x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle bottom half of dough with remaining 1 cup pizza cheese.
- Fold dough in half lengthwise to enclose cheese, pressing to seal on bottom and sides.
- Using serrated knife, cut almost completely through dough into 8 pieces. Sprinkle with seasoned cheese mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Don’t have pizza cheese blend on hand? Mix equal parts shredded mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses instead.
- Not a fan of marinara? Ranch, Sriracha and barbecue sauce are all yummy alternative dipping options.