- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (284 mL) condensed reduced-fat reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (284 mL) condensed reduced-fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- In large bowl, mix vegetables, chicken and soups. Pour into greased or sprayed 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; press perforations to seal. Place rectangles over chicken mixture; pinch centre edges to seal. Press outside edges of dough to edges of baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.