- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe™ vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie dough and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with wooden spoon or hands until well blended. Press evenly in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and the sugar until well blended. Spread frosting on bars. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Substitute purchased cinnamon-sugar from the spice aisle in your favourite grocery store for the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Store bars tightly covered at room temperature.