3-Ingredient Pepper Jelly-Cream Cheese Bites
Easy yet impressive, these three-ingredient bites are perfect for whenever you need an appetizer, fast. From holiday gatherings to pre-Thanksgiving dinner snacks, simply top buttery crescents with cream cheese and hot pepper jelly for poppable bites that are ready to party any time.
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 125 g cream cheese (half of 250 g package)
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto work surface. Press seams together and form into 13x7 1/2-inch rectangle. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Press 1 dough square into each miniature muffin cup. Cut cheese into 24 cubes. Place one cube of cheese in bottom of each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; use metal spatula to loosen edges, and remove from pan. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jelly on top of each cup to serve.
- To easily cut cream cheese, freeze the block for 15 minutes until slightly firm, then cut into cubes. For clean cuts, run a knife under hot water and dry with a paper towel between cuts.
- Swap the hot pepper jelly for bacon jam or another savory or sweet jam of your choice.
- For best results, serve bites warm or at room temperature.