- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crusts; use rolling pin to slightly roll dough out.
- Use 3-inch diameter round cutter to cut 12 circles from dough. Use small heart-shaped cutter to cut 12 hearts from remaining dough, rerolling scraps as needed.
- Press circles into 12 ungreased regular-size muffin cups; fill with pie filling. Top each with heart-shaped cutout.
- In small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush over crust on each.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle tops of crusts with coarse sugar before baking for an even sweeter treat!