- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar (198 g) marshmallow crème (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs until well blended (reserve remaining crumbs). Press half of the dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 13 minutes.
- Spoon marshmallow creme evenly over partially baked dough; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs. Crumble remaining cookie dough on top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Serve warm or cool.
- For a more decadent bar, drizzle top of bar with chocolate-flavour syrup before serving.
- You can find graham cracker crumbs in the baking aisle of your grocery store.
- To make your own graham cracker crumbs, place 16 graham cracker squares in food processor. Cover; process, using on-and-off pulses, until fine crumbs.