3-Ingredient Giant Hot Cocoa Cinnamon Roll
The flavours of hot cocoa and cinnamon rolls are a match made in breakfast heaven with this giant, three-ingredient cinnamon roll bake. Arrange refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls in one large spiral, then top with chocolate chips, and bake until golden brown. Finish with miniature marshmallows, and dig into this warm, ooey-gooey treat on a chilly winter's day.
- 1 can (496 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (5 count)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Unroll 1 roll into long strip of dough; reroll loosely, and place in centre of cookie sheet. Unroll second roll; loosely wrap around first roll, cinnamon side in. Replace any cinnamon that falls off. Repeat with remaining rolls, coiling dough into spiral shape.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and between coils in dough.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until dough is baked through in centre and edges are deep golden brown. Remove from oven; top with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm cinnamon roll. Serve warm.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to make cleanup easier.
- For a richer chocolate flavour, use dark chocolate chips in place of semisweet chocolate chips.
- For the ultimate wow factor, serve this giant cinnamon roll in one piece. Cut into wedges to serve, or allow guests to pull apart strips of dough straight from the roll.