- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 cup guacamole
- 4 crisply cooked bacon strips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x9-inch rectangle. If using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Gently press squares into muffin cups (dough will not completely cover inside of cup; do not press too much). Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon guacamole into each cup.
- Cut each bacon strip into 6 pieces. Place 1 bacon piece on each guacamole-filled cup.
- For a spicier guacamole, add 1/2 teaspoon of your favourite hot sauce to guacamole.
- Stir 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato into guacamole for a garden fresh flavour.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.