2-Ingredient Easter Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Hopping into Easter with these 2-ingredient Easter crescent rolls loaded with chocolaty eggs. Get your kids in the kitchen to help with these, and have them ready to enjoy in only 25 minutes.
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 2 cups chocolate mini eggs, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Open the crescent roll container, and roll dough out flat. Carefully separate out the sections. Set aside about 40 larger pieces of the chopped mini eggs for tops of crescents. Place a small line of chopped eggs along the widest edge. Roll the dough toward the point to form a crescent roll shape, and place on a baking sheet.
- Randomly place the larger pieces of chopped chocolate eggs on top of each crescent roll, alternating the colours, and gently pressing into the rolls to secure in place.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a sharp knife to help keep the candy shell intact when cutting.
- Use all the same coloured chocolate eggs, or make it multicoloured.